Goji cream is a purely natural product made from the popular goji berries. This cream is highly rich in vitamin C and amino acid and it is effective on all skin types. It is good for both men and women of all ages but most especially for people above 36 years old. This articles talks about where to buy goji cream and the side effects as well as it’s content and benefits.
Benefits of Goji Cream
- Gets rid of wrinkles and give the skin a youthful look.
- The amino acid contained in it makes it a strong antioxidant, thereby retaining your skin moisture for 24 hours.
- Protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun.
- It prevents the reoccurrence of wrinkles and enriches the skin with vitamins and minerals.
- Promotes the production of natural collagen and regains the elasticity of the skin.
Ingredients of Goji Cream
Goji cream is made from these purely natural ingredients;
- Goji berry extract
- Jojoba oil
- Grape seed oil
- Lactic acid
- Rosemary oil
- Cacao butter
- Yogurt extract
Side Effects of Goji Cream
According to the beauticians that formulated this product (Hendel’s Garden Goji Cream) and the manufacturers, this cream is perfectly safe to use on all skin types be it oily or dry skin and it is suitable for all ages with zero side effects. However, it should not be used around the eye area. Dermatologists also gave a very positive review about this product. There are also other types of goji cream that people claim works well for them with no side effects. They said it nourishes their skin and gives it a healthy glow.
Where to Buy Goji Cream
Hendel’s garden goji cream can be ordered online from Amazon and other prestigious beauty website globally.