If you hope to achieve a beautiful fair skin using a whitening product that is purely natural with no side effects, this article is best for you. The ingredients used in the making this whitening soap is purely organic and safe. It can clear dark spots, acne and scars. Follow the steps below to make your very own skin whitening black soap that suits your exact needs.
How to Make Skin Whitening Soap
The following is the process involved in making your own whitening soap at the comfort of your home.
- Shea butter 50g
- Stearic acid 50g
- Coconut oil 50ml
- Rose oil 20ml
- Lavender oil 10ml
- Honey 50ml
- Rosewater 100-150ml
- Black soap base, 2 moulds
- Sandalwood powder 50-100ml
- Water 500ml
Also Read:How to Get Rid of Dark Knuckles
- Serum: Rapid white, 7 days white or Guluatine
- Powder: Sephywhite, snowwhite, giga white koddjic or Philipino white.
- Oil: Carrot oil, Half caste oil or Lemon oil
- Stove or gas cooker
- Turning stick
See Also:Best Natural Skin Bleaching Agents
- Add the shea butter with honey and coconut oil in a pot and melt them at low heat, so they completely mix together.
- In the bowl, mix stearic acid, rose water and one table spoon of any of the lightening powder of your choice.
- Break the black soap base in a big pot, add 500ml of water and sandalwood powder. Place the pot over your gas cooker or stove and apply medium heat to the mixture.
- Continue breaking the soap base in the pot with the turning stick, ensure to put off the heater if the mixture tends to spill over and put it back on when it is calm.
- Add the mixture in step 1 to the mixture in step 2 above and mix them together.
- Add the new solution you get in step 5 to the soap base and keep stiring until the water dries up. The soap base should have melted to form the black soap.
- Take down the pot and let it cool.
- Add rose oil, lavender oil and any lightening oil of your choice to the black soap and mix it well until the oils blend with the soap.
- Let the soap cool further and add any lightening serum of your choice to it. Ensure to read the instruction written on the serum you are using. Do not use too much serum to avoid skin irritation. It is recommended to use half bottle of the serum for 300-400g of soap.
You may like:9 Ways to Get Rid OF Dark Spots and Acne
Note: You start noticing visible changes between 7-10 days.