The hair is an adornment, beautiful and healthy hair adds it’s own beauty spice to our look. Hair loss and stunted hair growth has been attributed to a lot of reasons such as illness, wrong hair products, bad handling by hairdresser, accident, poor diet, etc. The good news is the hair can regrow and these 7 fastest ways to grow your hair can help you recover your lost hair in a period of one month. All you have to do is ensure you follow these hair care routine.
Olive/coconut oil is one of the best oil for hair growth. Coconut oil stimulates hair growth by penetrating deep into the hair follicles, it is the only oil that reduces protein loss in the hair. Over time people have come forward to prove this method works 100%
How to use;
- Deep trim your hair, cut out all the weak edges.
- Bend your head forward
- Massage 20-40 ml of coconut oil into your scalp and hair roots for 10-20 mins, let it stay for about 20 mins.
- Wash off with cool water and homemade organic shampoo, towel dry and comb.
- Repeat this process for 7- 10 days consecutively, stop for 30 days, repeat process.
- You notice in the first 7 days your hair has increased by about 3 centimetres. Usually, monthly hair growth is about 1.5 centimetres. This inversion oil treatment method doubles that in a month.
Vitamin A and C, B vitamins are good for hair growth, it helps the hair grow faster. Egg, milk, cheese, gelatin are rich in this vitamins. As much as we try to grow the hair from the outside, the inside does much of the work. Eating food rich in this vitamins is good for hair growth.
Rice water is rich in Minerals, vitamin E, amino acids, B vitamins, inositol and antioxidants. This makes it a good substance for hair growth. Rice water thickens, strengthens the hair and makes it shine. It has been an age long hair beauty recipe among the people of Huangluo Yao Village, they are known for having long beautiful, thick hair which they attribute to the consistent use of rice water- rice soaked in water or boiled water gotten from cooking rice.
How to use;
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo
- Part your hair into 5-7 divide to enable the rice water penetrate deeper
- Massage your rice water into your scalp, hair root and hair.
- Apply more at the hair root.
- Wash away with cool warm water and mild shampoo
- Towel dry
- Repeat process 3-4 times weekly for 4 weeks.
- After the initial rice water treatment. You can do the process 1-3 times monthly.
Egg is a rich source of biotin which stimulates hair growth. Egg is rich in Vitamin A, E and biotin which helps the hair grow and protects it from breakage.
How to use;
- For non oily hair, break an entire egg into a bowl.
- Add 10-20 ml of olive/coconut/jojoba/castor oil into the egg.
- Whisk till it is well mixed.
- For oily hair use only the egg white.
- Part your hair into 5 or more
- Massage into your scalp, hair roots and hair
- Cover your hair with shower cap
- Leave for 10-20 mins
- Was off with mild shampoo
- Repeat process at least once weekly
Guava leaves are rich in antioxidants, they contain anti-inflammatory and antibacterial compounds rich in lycopene, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and potassium. This makes guava leaves an effective health and beauty substance.
How to use;
- Boil about twenty leaves of guava in a litre of water
- Leave it to cool
- Part your hair into five
- Massage it into your scalp, hair root and hair
- Let it stay for 20-30 mims
- Rinse with cool water
- Repeat process 3-4 times weekly for 3 months
- The hair growth rate is the fastest. Guava water helps to restore hair to damage edges.
- Grind guava leaves to make paste
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil
- Massage it into your hair, root and scalp
- Cover with shower cap
- Leave it for 10-20 mins
- Wash with cold water and mild shampoo
Using the mixture of carrier oils and essential oils for hair helps to make your hair grow faster.
Oils such as coconut, argan, tea tree oil when mixed with oil such as rose oil, avocado oil and lavender oil helps your hair grow faster.
Massage the mixture of two or three of these oils into your hair
Repeat process 3-4 times weekly
The oils provide nutrients that strengthens your hair and stimulates fast hair growth.
Shea butter and coconut oil:
Shea butter is a very good moisturiser and conditioner for hair especially natural hair. It prevents hair frizz, nourishes, softens the hair and makes it shine.
How to use;
- Melt 50-100 grams of Shea butter with 20-40 ml of coconut using double boiler method
- Stir well
- Let it cool. Store in an airtight container
- Use as hair cream. Massage into your hair root daily.
When growing your hair avoid heat treatment and constant use cool water to wash your hair.